Welcome to Everything Free! Browse our daily freebies and be sure to check the links (below) for more great deals!

Monday

Vera Wang Perfume

I have become a fan of Vera Wang Perfume.  I love the floral perfumes and this perfume has the best floral scent.  It is just the right mix of soft and sweet.  The bottle shapes and designs looks lovely on my vanity.  Vera Wang Perfume is in the moderate price range, so I feel comfortable using it on an everyday basis.  The scent lasts all day, so I don't feel the need to reapply the perfume even if I am going out in the evening.  Vera Wang has cologne for men as well as hair and body wash and would make a great gift for anyone on your gift list.  Be sure to try it and let me know what you think.  Check it out here.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment